RAMSES is composed of a critical number of leading European scientific institutions as well as an international organisation and three SMEs in the area of assessment of climate modelling, impact assessment, adaptation and cost assessment.
The 13 partners come from:
- United Kingdom
One of the partners is an international organisation.
In addition to multi- and interdisciplinary experience, the RAMSES consortium incorporates a vast range of the necessary disciplinary expertise to achieve its goals, including:
- political and social science
- policy analysis
- environmental sciences
- integrated assessment
- deterministic and statistical modelling
In addition to this ecpertise, RAMSES involves communication and stakeholder involvement experts.
- Newcastle University & Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research
- Flemish Institute for Technological Research
- TECNALIA Research & Innovation - Energy and Environment
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology